THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Friday 24 January 2014

LA-LA LAND DT POST ~ STITCHED UP.....!

Morning all.....
 
This is my second post of the day...please scroll down for my earlier post...ta...!
 
So onto my second card of the day....and today over at La-La Land Crafts Blog...there is another Inspirational Friday....and this weeks theme is...
 
STITCHED UP...!
 
I have used faux stitching on my card {I'm afraid I haven't got the patients to do the real thing...lol...}...the papers are from MME... a mix of LLLC dies and some gems too..
 
and here he is...just so cute methinks...
 



Close up of image...


Arty View...

 
Side View..
 
Items Used..
 
Papers ~ MME Lost & Found "Breeze" @ MCH
Colouring medium ~ Copics, Chalks & Prisma Pencils
Border die ~ Steampunk Border die @ LLLC
Clock ~ Steampunk Clock die @ LLLC
Tabs ~ Booktab & Labels dies @ LLLC
Gems ~ Black @ MCH
Card Blank ~ Made by me..
 
Thank you for looking and all your lovely comments too :o)
 
So do pop over to LLLC Blog and check out all the girls amazing creations...and don't forget we would love to see yours too...
 
So that's all from me today....hope you all have a lovely day...
 
and I'll catch ya all laters tonight..
 

13 comments:

coops said...

fantastic male card vicky.i really love your design and the image is stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

LLLC images are so cute and I like this Luka character. I really love the Steampunk style of this card with the cogs, clock and hot air balloon and your image colouring is superb.
Lorraine

Linda . J said...

Wow I just adore this card Vicky the colours are stunning and love your design and added details.
Hugs Linda

Christina said...

That is a stunning card Vicky!
Hugs Kristel

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Fabulous card Vicky love the image and what a fab selection of die cuts, Susan x

Whisper said...

Oooo am loving the super dies, great image and layout too hun, luv Sam x

Ali said...

Such a great card - love your colouring and the layout xxx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Vicky. I love the cute image, wonderful colouring and fabulous detailing too.
I hope you have a good weekend
hugs Sue xx

May said...

Stunning card Vicky... the image & detail is amazing... Love it....Hugs May x x

Claire Cady Jones said...

Hi Vicky you have colored the image in perfectly - great layout too. Your photos are great of your projects could you give me some tips?

Have a lovely weekend

Claire x

Joey said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE, This is amazing hun. Joey xx

Unknown said...

This is so cute Vicky, and your coloring is just fabulous as always :) Love it. Wishing you a lovely weekend xxx

Danica said...

Real gentleman. I love this image. Beautiful card.
hugs Danica