THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Friday 1 November 2013

LA-LA LAND DT POST ~ GIFT BAGS & TAGS...

Morning all...
 
and I hope you are all well too..:o)
 
So onto my project....and today over at La-La Land Crafts Blog there is another Inspiration Friday....and this weeks theme is...
 
GIFT BAGS & TAGS...
 
So for a change....I have used one of my MDF bags I got at Ally Pally...covered it with some pretty LOTV papers....die-cut some LLLC Roses...Leaves and Doily's....and added some hessian and ribbon too...
 
and here it is...hope you likey...!!
 

Gift bag & tag...


Close up of roses...


Arty View...

 
Side View...
 
Items Used...
 
Papers ~ Antebellum @ LOTV 
Doily ~ Heart Doily Border die @ LLLC
Roses ~ Rolled Rose Small & Medium dies @ LLLC
Leaves ~ Open Leaf Flourish die @ LLLC
Hessian & Ribbon ~ Stash
Bag ~ Ally Pally
 
Thank you for looking and all your lovely comments too :o)
 
So do pop over to La-La Land Crafts Blog and check out all the girls amazing creations...and don't forget we would love to see yours too..
 
So that's all from me today....hope you all have a lovely day...
 
and I'll catch up with all laters tonight..
 


15 comments:

Unknown said...

Vicky this is stunning hun, I love your flowers, and always love your colours xxx

Sue said...

A fabulous set,I love your very pretty bag and tag.

Sue said...

WOW! This is stunning Vicky. I love the papers and such gorgeous detailing.
hugs Sue xx

cebelica said...

Amazing shabby chic card. I LOVE it!!! Hugs! xx

cebelica said...

Amazing shabby chic bag. I LOVE it!!! Hugs! xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Beautoful, I love it. Gorgeous vintage look and love that doily

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous bag Vicky and love the roses embellishment..so pretty.Love the doily die too,fabulous project.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lorna said...

Stunning little bag and tag, beautiful papers and colours and lovely detail

Hugs Lorna xx

Danoesja said...

Hi Vicky

This bag is so beautiful, i love it.

Hugs, Danoesja

Wendy said...

Stunning Vicky, gorgeous details.
Hugs
Wendy xx

angelwhispers said...

Vicky this is just wonderful so much yummy detail and loving the colours. Hope you are having a lovely weekend Chanelle xxx

Hanneke said...

Wow, what a pretty creation! Such great detail. Hugs, Hanneke

Mau xx said...

Wow!! Beautiful you never fail to inspire Vicky.
Hugs Mau xx

Unknown said...

Wow! This is amazing!
Hugs
Kim M
x

Karen Petitt said...

Stunning, absolutely stunning! I'm going to have to try and get the flower dies - so beautiful xx