THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Saturday 14 September 2013

MY CRAFT HEART DT POST ~ JAMES SNOWMAN...

Morning all.....
 
Hope you are all well today....and OMW the weather is just awful..! I cannot believe how quickly Autumn has arrived...lets hope it's not going to be a nasty Winter either...
 
Anyway....onto my project...and today I have made another wee tag using a gorgeous stamp from Lili of the Valley...and plus lots of wonderful goodies from My Craft Heart...
 
I have teamed James "Snowman" with some pretty MME papers...a MB Xmas tree sprinkled with some Frantage...some gems....stickles.....ribbon and a sentiment too...
 
and here he is....looking simply adorable methinks...
 



Close up of image..


Copics Used..

 
Side View..
 
Items Used..
 
Papers ~ MME "Mistletoe Magic" @ MCH
Colouring medium ~ Copics & Prisma Pencils
Tree ~ Memory Box @ MCH
Frantage ~ Aged Ivory @ MCH
Gems ~ Turquoise @ MCH
Stickles ~ Stardust @ MCH
Ribbon ~ Stash
Sentiment ~ LOTV
 
Thank you for looking and all your lovely comments too :o)
 
So do pop over to My Crafty Heart and check out all the latest stock including some gorgeous new papers pads...the latest MB dies....and the new Saturated Canary Stamps will be in shortly too..
 
So that's all from me today....off to Norwich today to visit the University with Bexx...I cannot believe she is going to be 18 at the end of the year...where did the time go...lol..
 
So I hope you all have a lovely day....and I'll catch ya all laters tonight..
 


25 comments:

scrappymo! said...

Very sweet inded!

Sammy said...

Just gorgeous! If I have time after finishing my christmas cards, I'm hoping to make a stack of LOTV tags for this christmas... Best get a wiggle on! lol. x

Sue said...

Gorgeous tag Vicky. I love cute James Bear, beautiful paper and details too.
I hope you have a good weekend
hugs Sue xx

Natali said...

So sweet with lovely splash of blue.
Hugs,
Natali

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Morning Vicky, OMG, what a fab tag, and oooh, frantage :)) Love that tree and of course James looks fabulous and coloured beautifully as always...have a great day hun and yes, weather is yuk! Big Hugs, Teresa xxx

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous tag Vicky, love little James and his snowman friend,fabulous colouring and love the big bow..

luv CHRISSYxx

Lynn (delphinoid) said...

A gorgeous tag Vicky!!!

I absolutely love the image you've used, looks like I'll have to go craft shopping again, lol.

As usual the image is coloured in beautifully and the embellishments and papers you've used are fab.

Happy Crafting!!! :) X X

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous tag, love James. Wish I had known you were coming to Norwich. Still if Bexx comes to the Uni then you will be down to visit her no doubt x

Bad Kitty said...

so cute card

Shelly said...

Really sweet Vicky, love that ribbon bow! Have a fab weekend xx

Pop's Cards said...

I absolutely love this gorgeous creation, hugs Pops x x x

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is cute - love the little image
Lisa x

Irene said...

Beautiful tag, and gorgeous image, must pop down to LOTV shopsometime, but I worry about how much I will spend xx

Anonymous said...

The ribbon is so cute !

Claire said...

This is absolutely gorgeous hun - lovely tag. Hugs, Claire x

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous tag Vicky, love the sweet image and fab design.

Donna x

Kathleen said...

Gosh you must have the poshest tags for your presents that anyone has ever seen, this is lush.

Kath x

Elaine Stark said...

so adorable. A great image. Elaine

Tracey T said...

A fabby tag, beautifully coloured. Hope you had a good day with Bex. My friend did law at Norwich (many years ago, tho'!) and loved it there. Hugs, Tracey x

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

this is adorable vicky! i love the image and that beautiful big bright blue bow :) hehe!

Hanneke said...

What a great tag! I love the stamps and that ribbon is so pretty! Hugs, Hanneke

Gibmiss said...

Hi Vicky
Fabulous card.... Love that sweet image..... Gorgeous embellies....
Hugs Sylvie xx

kay said...

It's adorable x

Whisper said...

Aaah what a sweetie and great papers too, luv Sam x

coops said...

so gorgeous vicky.i love your colouring and the image is adorable :D

xx coops xx