THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Friday, 20 September 2013

LA-LA LAND CRAFTS DT POST ~ HALLOWEEN RELEASE...FINAL DAY..

Morning all....
 
Hope you are all well today....and welcome to our final day of the Halloween Release over at La-La Land Crafts..
 
 
You can find all the new releases here..
 
I have used for my project adorable and super cute Darling Dragon Luka....teamed him up with Halloween Frame & Shape Kit....some Pumpkins and the Spiderweb Border die too...
 
and here he is...Boo...!
 



Close up of image...


Arty View...

 
Side View...
 
Items Used...
 
Papers ~ Kaisercraft "13 Hour"
Colouring medium ~ Copics, Chalks & Prisma Pencils
Pumpkins ~ LLLC
Spiderweb Border die ~ LLLC
Frame ~ Halloween Frames and Shapes Kit @ LLLC
Ribbon ~ Stash
Gems ~ Black @ MCH
 
Thank you for looking and all your lovely comments too :o)
 
So do pop over to La-La Land Crafts Blog and check out the girls amazing creations and Oooodles of inspiration too...
 
So that's all from me today...another long day at work....then I have a couple of day's off. I'm going to Ally Pally tomorrow with my lovely buddy Teresa...Ooh I cannot wait to spend a few pennies...lol..
 
So have a lovely day....and I'll catch ya all laters..
 


17 comments:

DesignerDiva said...

Another super cute card Vicky, after seeing your make yesterday I had to head over to La La Land and you cost me fortune!!
Hugs Laurie xx

Lisa xx said...

this is gorgeous Vicky....what a super cute image!

have a fabby time tomorrow

heidy said...

Aww he's so darn cut Vicky!!
XXX Heidy

Carole said...

Great fun creation Vicky
Have a good weekend
Hugs
Carole xXx

Mojca said...

I was admiring this little fallow at Rosies blog, and you've done him really gorgeously. hugs! Mojca

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, this is just gorgeous hugs Pops x x x

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Vicky, love the super cute image and fab design. Have fun at Ally Pally hun.

Donna x

Wishcraft said...

Oh how cute!! Just gorgeous hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Hanneke said...

I love your card! The stamp is great and I love your coloring and the shape of your card. Hugs, Hanneke

Kathleen said...

Really cute guy, fabulous make.

Kath x

Mau xx said...

Fabulous! I love it Vicky.
Have a great time at Ally Pally, oh I am so envious, but i will get a smaller version at Harrowgate in a couple of weeks :)
Huge Hugs Mau xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

This so cute Vicky, have fun tomorrow! Susan x

Louise Palser said...

Lovely Vicky. You are going all out on the Halloween theme. I love it! Lou x

kay said...

He's too cute to be scary lol x

Lyndsey Turner said...

Awww such a sweet card, love the adorable little image and fabby card design. Lovin those little pumpkins xx

coops said...

so gorgeous vicky.fabulous spooky details and i love the adorable image :D

xx coops xx

shampylou30 said...

how did I miss this one what a fab card sue xxxxx