THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Wednesday 12 June 2013

DIGISTAMP BOUTIQUE DT POST ~ DAISY..

Morning all.....

Hope you are all well today...and it's my favourite day of the week again..Oooh I so love my Wednesdays off work...lol..

Anyway...onto my card...and today I have played with uber cute Daisy from DigiStamp Boutique...and I think she is simply perfect for all those "girlfriend" cards we all love to make..

I have teamed her up with some Dovecraft papers...the flower and butterfly are from MB..a LLLC border die...some pearls and a sentiment too...

and here she is....looking rather sassy methinks...




 Close up of image..


 Copics Used..


 A Compilation..


Arty View..


Side View..

Items Used

Image ~ DigiStamp Boutique
Papers ~ Dovecraft "Garden Party" @ MCH
Colouring medium ~ Copics, Chalks & Prisma Pencils
Flourish ~ MB "Frangia Bouquet" @ MCH
Butterfly ~ MB "Pippi" @ MCH
Pearls ~ Melissa Francis @ MCH
Border die ~ Stitched Scallops Border die @ LLLC
Sentiment ~ LOTV
Twine ~ Button Twine @ WOJ
Card Blank ~ Craftwork Cards

Thank you for looking and all your lovely comments too :o)

So do pop over to DigiStamp Boutique and check out all the latest images...they are simply adorable...

So that's all from me today....hope you all have a lovely day...

and I'll catch ya all laters tonight..

27 comments:

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful and sweet.
Gr Elly

Mary J said...

So beautifully coloured Vicky and lovin' the die cuts!

AnyOldCraft said...

Beautiful image and fab diecuts and paper choices :)

Riet said...

So beautiful card Vicky,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Marlene Atkinson said...

This is gorgeous as always Vicky. Marlene

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

wonderful card brilliant papers Ginny x

Wendy said...

She looks fab Vicky, gorgeous as always.
Enjoy your day off.
Hugs Wendy xx

Maria Therese said...

Beautiful card ♥

Unknown said...

Super cute card!!! Love image and everything on your card!
jasmina

Christine L said...

Love this gorgeous card Vicky... and that oh so sweet DSB image!

Please forgive me if I don't get around to commenting on all your cards.... I'm trying to cut back on the time I spend commenting to give me a little more time for actually making!!

Hugs
Christine x

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie...

This is just gorgeous...

Loving the colours...

Huggles Pops x x x

Kerryn said...

gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! I love it. Such a pretty card. xx

Sue said...

Such a beautiful card Vicky. I love the sweet image, wonderful colouring and gorgeous papers
hugs Sue xx

Debs said...

Really pretty card Vicky - love the colours and fab LO.
Debs xx

Gina's Cards said...

A lovely card Vicky! The colours and design are fab!

Hugs
Gina x

Unknown said...

Such a darling card! Love the lush green background, fits your pretty girl beautifully! Big hugs, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Vicky, Wow, she's just gorgeous, her hair looks really shiney...she's a beauty hun and I love how you made the flowers look tied with the sentiment, Just fab, Big Hugs, Teresa xxx

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous card Vicky and love the flowers.

Kath x

Shelly said...

Hi Vicky! Another one of your beautiful cards! Love the sweet image :) xx

Daniele said...

so pretty love the colouring and the tag sentiments.....fabbie creation
hugs

May said...

Beautiful card, Love that image, the colours & design are perfect!! Hugs May x x x

Cazza said...

Love this one Vicky, adorable!
Hugs,
Cazza
x

Sassy Raggedy said...

I love when you use these images...Your card is just lovely...Hugz, joann

Chrissy said...

Fabulus card Vicky..love the sweet image and coloring and such pretty papers..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Unknown said...

great job Vicky. I love how your cards are so special and would still fit in an envelope, lou x

coops said...

so gorgeous Vicky.stunning colours and I love the pretty image ;D

xx coops xx

Craftdee said...

Gorgeous card, I love the image, nice papers and embellies too :-) Donna xx