THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Thursday 27 December 2012

WHIFF OF JOY DT CARD ~ APRON FULL OF FLOWERS..

Morning all...

Hope you are all well...and having a fab Christmas so far...:o)

We had a lovely day...had to much food and drink as normal..but we had a laugh and I stayed in my PJ's all day..I so like to be comfy while I'm cooking...lol...

Anyway...onto my wee project...and I have made another wall plaque. My daughter Bexx nabbed this one for her friend for her Christmas pressie...and apparently she loved it.. :o)

I have used the adorable Maya "Apron full of Flowers" from Whiff of Joy...teamed her up with some pretty papers from First Edition..a tissue/book paper flower from a Whiff of Joy die..some leaves and a gorgeous butterfly too...

and here she is...hope you likey..!




 Close up of image..


 A Compilation..


 Arty View..!

Side View..

Items Used

Stamp ~ Whiff of Joy
Papers ~ First Edition "Blank Canvas" @ MCH
Colouring medium ~ Copics, Chalks & Prisma Pencils
Flower ~ Nested Flower one @ WOJ
Leaves ~ Leaves Trio @ WOJ
Hexagon die ~ MFT
Tissue paper, old book, ribbon, beads & wire ~ Stash
Butterfly ~ Prima Papillon's "Craftsman" @ MCH
Stickles ~ Stardust @ MCH
Gems ~ Hero Arts "Small Mixed" @ MCH
MDF ~ My Steve..:o)

Thank you for looking and all your lovely comments too :o)

So do pop over too Whiff of Joy...check out all the lovely stash...and Ooodles of inspiration too..

So that's all from me today...hope you all have a lovely day...

and I'll catch ya all laters when I get home from work..

32 comments:

marion said...

Fabulous card, hope you had some lovely Christmas days, hugs, Marion

Unknown said...

So beautiful as usual Vicky! I love it.
Hugs xx

Mary J said...

So gorgeous, Vicky, I love that mix of paper in the flower!

Mary said...

This is so beautiful!! Lovely and bright colours! Love the embelishments you added!!
Have a nice day!! Liefs Mary

Margreet said...

gorgeous card with great colouring, Vicky!
xxx Margreet

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Such a pretty card, love the peachy colours.x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Vicky. I love the sweet image, beautiful papers and your flower looks wonderful.

hugs Sue

heidy said...

What a great hanger,love it Vicky!!
XXX Heidy

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Just stunning, love the colours & the flower is fab!

Wishing you all the very best for 2013!
Hugs Shell xx

Mojca said...

Oh this is just lovely Vicky. Happy new year. Hugs! MOjca

Kelly Lloyd said...

Hello Vicky

This is so pretty. Gorgeous design and papers. Cute image and I love the colour combo

Hugs Kelly

Creations by Shirl said...

So so pretty Vicky! love the oclour/combo and pretty flower....
I hope you and your family had a beautiful Christmas holiday....

Ali said...

Gorgeous xxx Sounds like a great day - lol at you cooking in your jim jams xxx

Claire said...

This is a beautiful card hun - love the image and gorgeous colours. Hugs, Claire x

Unknown said...

It's as if spring has just entered our house Vicky, so lovely! Hope you had a fab Christmas and Boxing Day, big hugs, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

The Little Stamper said...

Hi Vicky. First of all - good for you staying in your PJs all day.....I have to admit that my PJs have been getting more wear than usual these last few days too!!

I love your plaque - the image is lovely as always and that paper flower is just fantastic.....makes me want to get my tissue paper out!!

Sharon x

Chrissy said...

Fabulous Hanger Vicky, love the image and love the colors..she is so cute.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Isabelle Linnér said...

Absolutely adorable :) Lovely colors that fit so well together!
Hugs Isabelle

Pink Dandelion said...

Stunning card Vicky. Love it. Debs xx

maxine said...

Lovely card Vicky very pretty, I hope you had a lovely Christmas x

Ann Marie Governale said...

What a beautiful card. Just love this image... you must be psychic as I was spending the morning organizing my stamp collection (it was getting out of control) and came across this very stamp - just love her and how you colored her. Beautiful card design!! xxx Ann Marie

McCrafty's Cards said...

Fabulous card Vicky, I like the adorable image the papers the butterfly and the flower.
Kevin xx

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Vicky, oooh, sounds like you had a lovely Christmas:) I can see why Bexx's friend loves this, it's gorgeous and would look fab on a bedroom wall, your colouring is vibrant, she looks alive...and I love your choice of papers and that butterfly...speak soon hun, big hugs, Teresa xxx

Sassy Raggedy said...

Goodness just adorable. joann sassy raggedy

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Love this card she is adorable

Ali x

Juls said...

gorgeous card!! Love all the glitter detail!! Hugs Juls x

Ally said...

I loe your wall hanger, someone is a very lucky cookie to possess it now! Really lovely detailing and wonderful colouring on the image!
Good to hear that you had a fab Christmas with yummie food and comfy clothes lol! I'm exactly the same :o))
Hugs, Alessandra

Craftdee said...

Loving these plaques, this is gorgeous! Sounds like you had "my" kind of Christmas, though my family wouldn't appreciate me staying in my pj's ... I sleep in the nuddy :-) Donna xx

coops said...

so gorgeous vicky.i love your flower and papers and really sweet image ;D

xx coops xx

Gina's Cards said...

Beautiful as always Vicky! Fabulous colours and Love the paper flower!

Hugs
Gina x

scrappymo! said...

I am working my way backwards catching up on missed posts. This one is just so nice. Love the colours and especially loved that gorgeous butterfly!

Bettina L. said...

This is a stunner Great colour choice and love how you teamed her up with the gorgeous flower and butterfly- Have a lovely evening. Hugs Bettina xx