THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Sunday 28 November 2010

FINGERS CROSSED HE WILL GO!.........................

Afternoon all!

Hope you are all toastie at home at the mo and away from this awful weather :o(. We have had a few flakes of snow this afternoon, but nothing compared to up north or Scotland. Hope you peeps are all wrapped up and doing loads of fab crafting :o). I also have some exciting news to share with you. Last night, I was checking my e-mails and the lovely Jackie over at Sketch & Stash has asked me to be a Guest Designer for two challenges!. I was so surprised I had to read it twice lol!. So what this space for challenges 50 & 51 GULP!

Right, enough waffling and onto today's card. This gorgeous image is from the fab Sugar Nellie and it's another of their lovely Simply Sassy stamps. This is the first time I have used ( or attempted lol ) to colour this cutie cause all of the hair!. Not overly happy with her gorgeous locks, but hay ho practice makes perfect as the saying goes. I have teamed her up with some lovely papers from BasicGrey "Marjolaine" paper pad and some ribbon, again nice and simples lol!

This beauty is going into the following challenges :-
Sketch & Stash # 49 ~ Fab Sketch
Fab'n'Funky # 50 ~ Go with the flow
Paper Cutz # 69 ~ Anything goes


Artist Goddess ~ Simply Sassy ~ Sugar Nellie


Close up of image


Close up of ribbon


Side View

Items Used

Stamp ~ Simply Sassy ~ Sugar Nellie
Papers ~ BasicGrey "Marjolaine"
Colouring medium ~ Promarkers
Ribbon ~ Stash

Thank you for looking and all your lovely comments :o)

Right, what about the shows last night!, I thought Kara was Pamela was excellent in Strictly and Ann was just soooo funny, Matt and Rebecca stole the show in X-Factor and Wagner was just awful grrrrr and I thought Shaun was brilliant with Gillian hehehe and Stacey was a scream when she hit Dom with the stone lol!
What excellent viewing on these cold, snowy nights.

Right I'm off now to catch up with your fab blogs and to do some on line shopping ( for crafts ! ), my lovely hubby said I can buy some goodies for Xmas!, but didn't give me a budget hehehe,

Have a great evening,

Love

26 comments:

Claire said...

Fab card Vicky and I think her locks look lovely. Congrats on your GDT post, I love that challenge blog, so will be happily playing along and look forward to seeing your creations. Looking forward to the X-Factor results tonight, Wagner has to go surely?? I mean it is a double eviction. Looking forward to celeb too! Enjoy your evening. Hugs, Claire x

Anonymous said...

Hiya Vocky,
Congrats on your GDT spot - first of many I'm sure (didn't I say so just a few days ago?!) This is sooo gorgeous and her hair looks just fine to me. Beautiful papers too. Can't believe I sat in front of the telly last night for over 4 hours! What will we do when they all end?! Still. it's Dancing n Ice in january :o)! xx

Unknown said...

There is nothing wrong with her hair its gorgeous and so is your card, I want Matt to win in strictly and Matt to win in XF, snowing here now lovely and white, enjoy your shopping.
Chris x

Debs M said...

great colouring and love the bp's x

Ali said...

Beautiful - her hair looks fine to me!!! I havent really watched the x factor but saw the end last night - the guy who sang Nights in White Satin - wow!!! brilliant. I'm a celeb - it was hilarious - we had to keep repeating the bit with the stone - nearly choked on my coffee. Poor Shaun 3 hrs with Gillian no wonder he was shaking!!! I'm a bit gutted thought she would have been voted for the challenge and then maybe left :-)

Lynne said...

Hi Vicky, great card - love the image!!! I know what you mean about Wagner!!! got to go!!!! love Matt too :o) stole the show for me - and as for Shaun and Gillian - great viewing!! Roll on tonight xx Lynne xx

Anonymous said...

I'm puzzled - left a comment before, where is it?! Forgot about the alphabet bit and came back to say it's a D for darling card! Congrats again on your GDT spot xxx

Juls said...

gorgeous!!!! Love the colours! your mix of papers you have used, love how you have attached the ribbons with staples, such a funky touch! and congrats on you GDT spot! Hugs Juls

Christina said...

A great card Vicky! Love the ribbon details!
Hugs Kristel

Janette said...

Fab card Vicky and congrats on the GDT spot, really pleased for you hun...keep warm and enjoy the shopping....how fab...xxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Congrats on the GDT spot, look forward to your creations. Big hair is scary but you have done a great job, fab card. Enjoy spending hubby's money, Marianne x

Hazel said...

I love this. Congrats on getting the guest DT slot. Thanks for joining in and linking for my new Christmas challenge blog. x

Junie said...

Hey Babes how ya doin !!! Congrats I am surprised nobody has snapped your talents up before my friend your cards are GORGEOUS and so inspiring !! Love that image and your colouring as ever is WOWZER !!
You are so right Stacey is a scream I thought my hubby was going to hurt himself laughing LOL I wish Shaun had thrown Gillian of a bridge LOL !!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card VIcky, congrats on your GDT.
Sue x

Anonymous said...

Great card Vicky. Congratulations on the GDT spot, you deserve it! Gorgeous papers again, must do some shopping!
Helen x

Pink Dandelion said...

Gorgeous card Vicky, love the papers. Congrats on your GDT spot and enjoy your crafty shopping. Debs xx

amanda stokes said...

Hi Vicky!Gorgeous card as always,love these images and those lush paper's ;)
Well Annes still in!!!poor scott last night felt dead bad for him lol
lets just hope wagner goes tonight
I'm lovin reality tv at the mo perfect to cheer you up on these horrble cold nights :)
LOL about stacey hittin Dom that was hilarious!
enjoy tonight's lot :)
hugs amanda xx

Donna Mosley said...

Hiya Vicky woohoo! great news about the GDT spot, really chuffed for you love, well done and hope you have fab time. Gorgeous card, cute image perfectly coloured and the hair looks lovely. Love the lush papers and ribbon details. Hope you've had a good time craft shopping and bought some yummy new stash.

Donna x

Sarpreet said...

gorgeous - i also hope he goes...

cardmaking bird said...

Yay - Wagner and Katie the fake have gone!!! Definitely the right peeps in the semi final now, so I'm happy!
Beautiful card tonight I'm in love with these images and I've got this paper myself, so lovin that too!
Am not liking this cold weather!! Brrrrr.
Hugs, Marie xxx

♥Gemma♥ said...

Congrats hunni on your GDT, you deserve it!!

Your card is stunning Vicky.....gorgeous image which is beautifully coloured and beautiful papers :o)
hugs and xxx

coops said...

yayyyyyy!!!! wagner is out!!! at last!!lol.
stunning card vicky.love the image, she is gorgeous especially her long hair and i love your layout and beautiful colours.
big congrats on your gdt spot hun, much deserved :D

xx coops xx

karen said...

Hi Vicky, well done on GDT spot :0)

Fab card, super colouring, love the image, Karenx

Lizzy said...

Gorgeous card Vicky, luv the image,lush dp's & fab ribbons.

Thanks for joining us at sketch & stash ...congrats on joining us as a GDT

xx Lizzy xx :)

andrea said...

gorgeous card,love the image her hair is fab and love all the detail.thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky
andrea

Sarahshandmadecardsx said...

Hi Vicky another gorgeous card. Congratulations on your GDT spot you deserve it. Sarahxx