THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Thursday 29 July 2010

ONE CARD TWO CHALLENGES!!

Evening all!!

Hope you are all well today, been busy at work as normal but at least I got out on time for a change!!
So to tonight's challenges, this little card was made with one of my new S.W.A..LK Stamps from the brilliant Crafters Companion. I think she is super cute but no overly happy with this card. See what you think :o)

The following challenges are

One stop craft challenge # 90 ~ Sketch & Metal

Create 4 fun challenge # 30 ~ Flowers



Sunshine ~ S.W.A.L.K ~ Crafters Companion


Close up of image


Close up of image


Close up of sentiment & Metal flower


Side view

Items used

Stamp ~ S.W.A.L.K ~ Crafters Companion
Papers ~ DCWV "Citrus" stack
Colouring Medium ~ Promarkers
Flowers ~ Prima & Wild orchid crafts
Card Candy & Sentiment ~ Craftworkcards
Metal flower ~  Stash
Gem ~ Stash
Nesties

Thank you for looking and all your lovely comments :o)

Right I'm off now to catch up with the Soaps and your fab blogs!!

Take care all.

Love Vicky xx

16 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Vicky,Can't figure out why your not happy with this one....it's so sweet...the image,papers and embellies are all fab, very cheery card....so stop it...lol...xx

Little K Smith said...

Lovely pretty card Vicky, such a sweet image and love the papers too.
Kelly.x

Noreen said...

Hi Vicky, I haven't been around much. What a gorgeous card, fab, zingy colours. xx

Unknown said...

Hi Vicky
what gorgeous colours sorry I didnt go for these on C&C they are so cute, beautiful card.
Christine x

Elaine Stark said...

Lovely fresh zingy colours. A lovely card. Elaine

Elaine said...

Oh she's so pretty Vicky, I love these images and I'm really glad I bought them, just need the time to play with them! I'm not sure what you're not happy with, it's a lovely card but we all know we are our own worse critics.
My opinion is it's a sweet, bright and happy card.
Love Elaine xx

Lynn said...

Not sure why you're not happy with this card, it looks great. I love the colours that you've used and the papers are so summery.

Lynn x

Carol said...

My special friend this is soo gorgeous!! Dunno what you're not happy with, I think it's really a beautiful card. Luv the lo too. O the watermark I bought from Whimsy Stamps, designed by Raindrop Echo (Anne Vento). If you can't find it just email me and I'll send you the link Sweetie ok. Lotsa luv xxxx

Lizzy said...

Gorgeous card! luv the bright colours & fab layout xx Lizzy xx :)

coops said...

stunning card vicky.the image is so cute and i love the zingy colours and those scrumy flowers.

xx cooops xx

Rosietoes said...

It's super Vicky - your use of those zingy, refreshing colours is perfect and the image is fab. I'm still waiting for my SWALK goodies to arrive so this is great inspiration.
Love the embellies you have used too.

Edna x

Lindsey said...

Oh this is gorgeous! Love the fresh colours and the image. Thankyou for joining us at OSCC this week xx

Debbie said...

Hi Again Vicky. Cannot believe you have used a stamp on this card that I have just bought. I have not used it yet. Did you get all the other sets to go with it (I think there were 12), they are cute arn't they. Good job on the colours....Lovely. Debbiexx

Anonymous said...

Oh I love this Vicky! The image is really cute but I especially love the colours and freshness of your design. x

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

A super sweet card Vicky. Love that cutsie image and the gorgeous colours that you chose.
Thanks for joining us at the OSCC.
Sharon xx

Shelley said...

This image is just so cute and I love the bright colours. Thanks for joining in this weeks oscc.
Hugs Shelley xx