THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Wednesday 14 July 2010

ONE CARD 3 CHALLENGES!!

Afternoon all!!

Hope all are well!!. Been off today and I have had a lovely day pottering around the house and playing in my craftroom!!.  My little creation I made today is going into three challenges :-

Crafty Catz weekly challenge # 40 ~ Sketch

Papertake weekly challenge ~ In the garden

Bunny Zoe # 2 ~ Summer days



Flower girl ~ Sarah Kay


Close up of image


Close up of roses


Side view

Items used

Stamp ~ Sarah Kay
Papers ~ Papermania "Rose garden"
Promarkers
Roses ~ Joanna Sheen
Card Candy ~ Craftworkcards
Sentiment stamp ~ Creative Expression by Sheena Douglass

Hope you like my little creation, I really enjoyed making this card and I just love Sarah Kay stamps :o)

Hope you all have a lovely evening and I am off now to have a nosey around and put my feet up lol!!

Take care,

Love Vicky xx

14 comments:

Carol said...

Awww WOW!! This is just too gorgeous my special friend!! You get better every day. Glad to see you're enjoying all the challenges and to think you were hesitant to start hehe. Luv this image and your dps are also so scrummy. Good luck! Lotsa luv xxxx

Little K Smith said...

Beautiful card Vicky, gorgeous image, love those papers and fab sketch too.
Kelly.x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Vicky
A gorgeous card,beautifully coloured and love the colours you have choosen,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz,
Hugs Dianne xx

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card, Vicky. Your colouring is so gorgeous and I love your take on the sketch. Good luck with the challenges! x

Jennifer said...

Oooh I love this..it's perfect! xx Jenny xx

Elaine said...

Oh this is so beautiful Vicky, so pretty and summery.Love the papers and the flowers are just perfect.
Hugs Elaine xx

coops said...

oh wow this is stunning vicky, beautiful image and love the fantastic layout and colours and the roses are scrummy.
xx coops xx

Janette said...

Vicky this is gorgeous,love the fresh colours and flower girl is always cute,good luck with the challenges.x

Lindsey said...

Wow this is stunning! Love the colours and the image. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week xx

Aunty Sue said...

stunning card and fab stamp thanks for joining us this week at crafty catz

Carole said...

oh this is totally gorgeous !!! love the stamp beautiful card !

carol said...

oooh so pretty, great take on the sketch, thanks for joining in with Craftycatz, x carol

Suzanne said...

This is absolutely gorgeous. I love the image, the papers and the roses are beautiful. A fantastic take on the skecth. Thansk for playing along at Crafty Catz this week
Hugs
Suzanne x

Noreen said...

Oh Vicky, this is so beautiful. I adore the layout you've used - so effective xx