THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Monday 31 May 2010

CHARISMA CARDZ CHALLENGE # 21 - GOING ROUND IN CIRCLES!!

Morning all!!

Another early one, but yesturday I was feeling a bit blue and I spoke to my lovely Mum, and I have booked flights for me and my daughter to go to Spain for 5 whole days ( going tomorrow!! ), sooo excited and it's lovely and hot there at the mo!!
So I thought I make some cards for some challenges ( feeling very brave now lol !! ), so this little creation is for Charisma cardz - Going round in circles!!



Butterfly Nora - C.C. Designs from Funkykits (Sugar Nellie)


Close up of image


Close up of flower


Side View

Items used

Stamp - Butterfly Nora - Funkykits (Sugar Nellie)
Papers - Craftworkcards "Blossom"
Card candy - Craftworkcards
Flowers - Great Expressions
Promarkers
Spray and Sparkle gold - Crafters Companion (on flowers)
Sakura Gellyroll - Gold (on wings)

Thanks for looking and I hope you like my little creation!!

Be back later for another challenge, got to make the most of it cause no card making for 5 days!!

Have a fab bank holiday!!

Love Vicky xx

6 comments:

Carol said...

Awww my sweetie, sorry to hear you're feeling a bit blue, anything I can do to help? Aren't you lucky that you're off to Spain tomorrow, I'm jealous hehe. So proud of you that you're getting so brave lol. This card is STUNNING my special friend! Luv your colour choice and lo. Isn't the image the sweetest?! Those flowers are gorgeous too. Lotsa luv xxxxx

Janette said...

Your card is very pretty,hope you enjoy the time with your Mum,that will make you feel a whole lot better...take care.xxx

Teresa said...

Gorgeous card so cute, lovely colours and layout! Teresa xx

ginny c said...

gorgeus card vicky, have great time with your mum.

Lizzy said...

Gorgeous card Vicky, fab little image ..coloured beautifully ~ luv the colours you used & your layout is great xx Lizzy xx

Have a wonderful time in Spain... lucky you!

coops said...

gorgeous card vicky, love the image and really fab colours and layout.i love your sparkly flowers.have a great time in spain hun.luv coops.xx